SCHOCKEMOHLE EQUITUS BETA DRESSAGE BRIDLE
The Schockemoehle Equitus Beta Bridle is an anatomic dressage bridle that focuses on the sensitive head of the horse, and its innovative design provides the horse with ultimate wearing comfort. The curved caveson bypasses the main facial nerve, thus sparing important blood vessels and arteries while reducing pressure on the horse's neck. This bridle also features a wide 1.8" noseband and softly padded headpiece with an anatomical shape. The wide curved browband features round crystals and avoids pinching in the area of the eyes and ears. The positioning of the flash strap supports unrestricted breathing without constricting the nasal cavity. Reins not included.
- Anatomic dressage bridle that focuses on the sensitive head of the horse
- Curved caveson bypasses the main facial nerve
- Softly padded and shaped headpiece
- Curved browband with round crystals
- Positioning of flash strap supports unrestricted breathing