FARNAM TRI CARE WOUND TREATMENT
TRI-Care Triple Action Wound Treatment aids in wound cleansing, helps prevent infection, aids in pain relief and helps promote healing. This equine wound care treatment features salicylic acid and tea tree oil with hygienic properties to not dry out superficial wounds. The horse wound care treatment also softens and loosens crusts from scratches, and conditions the edges of wounds to help your horse feel at ease. The emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing. This ointment form provides an insect, water and germ barrier
- FOR USE ON: Cuts, Minor Lacerations, Skin Abrasions, Scrapes, Bite & Kick Wounds, Rope Burns, Skin Irritations, Rubbed Skin, Blanket Rubs, Saddle Sores, Girth Galls, Chapping, Dry Patches, Scratches (Dew Poisoning, Greasy Heel, Mud Fever), Scab-Softening Effects, Stings, Insect Bite Sensitivities.
- 1 tube contains 4 oz. of TRI-Care ointment that keeps-out bugs, water and germs
- Directions: Apply directly to the wound. Repeat 1-3 times daily as necessary.
- For use on: cuts, minor lacerations, skin abrasions, scrapes, bite & kick wounds, rope burns, skin irritations, rubbed skin, blanket rubs, saddle sores, girth galls, chapping, dry patches, scratches (dew poisoning, greasy heel, mud fever), scab-softening effects, stings, insect bite sensitivities
- Salicylic acid and tea tree oil with hygienic properties delivers moisture
- Horse wound care treatment contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing
- Added benzocaine and menthol help soothe skin irritation
- Won't dry out superficial wounds
- Equine wound care treatment softens and loosens crusts from scratches
- Easy-to-use tube helps keep product clean and free of dirt